Every donation helps create economic opportunity and community vitality in Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont and New York.
Thank you for helping to advance thriving communities and healthy forests!
Ways to Give
It's easy to make a gift!
- Make a single gift – Donate safely and easily using MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover.
- Sign up once – Join the Evergreen Society and give monthly! Sign up once and experience the most convenient way to give! Use our online donation form.
- By Mail – Send your contribution:
Northern Forest Center
PO Box 210
Concord, NH 03302
- Give a Special Gift – What do you give a special person who has everything? Honor them with a gift that says, “We love the Northern Forest!”
- Make a Memorial Gift – Honor a loved one's passion and values by making a gift in their memory to help continue the Center's work.
President's Council members make unrestricted gifts of $1,000 and lead the way in strengthening programs in renewable energy, tourism, wood products, and community forests.
Leaving a legacy with a planned gift is a special way for you to ensure that what you care most about today has the necessary resources to continue for years to come.
The Northern Forest Heritage Society is a special group of people who include the Northern Forest Center in their estate plans to create a lasting legacy that reflects their beliefs and values.
To learn more about the Northern Forest Heritage Society, please call us, we'd be delighted to talk with you! Our contact information is at right or at the bottom of the page, depending on how you are viewing our website.
If you have included the Center in your estate plans, please let us know so that we can express our gratitude for your generosity and foresight and include you in our Heritage Society.
"The first thing that attracted me to the Center was its unique approach—joining people and place. There is no other organization doing that work, and it's very important to me. I give my time and my treasure because I love the region and I want to see it thrive in every way possible. It’s an investment for the region and for my grandchildren!"
Corporations are important community partners in helping create economic opportunities and thriving communities from healthy forests.
Let's work together to deliver results that:
- Align with your corporate goals
- Provide unique recognition opportunities
- Connect you with our community of supporters