The Center is located at 18 North Main Street in Concord, N.H., in suite #204. We also have staff working in Maine, Vermont and New York.
For directions, click “View Larger Map.” When your browser opens, click "Directions" and enter your starting address.
Parking options when visiting the Concord office:
- The Main Street redesign project is underway. Traffic patterns on Main Street will change throughout the project, and parking is limited (but free if you can find it on Main Street!). For traffic and parking updates, check the project website.
- On-street parking (2 hour limit). Pay via parking kiosks (other than Main Street) and don’t forget to leave your paid parking receipt on your dashboard!
- The Capital Commons garage, accessed off of Storrs Street (one block east of Main St.). Pay before leaving the garage, but you don’t need to display your receipt (save it though, they sometimes make mistakes!).
- To walk to our office from the Commons garage, exit onto Main Street and head north toward Pleasant Street. Our office is at the north end of the block between Pleasant Street and Depot Street. Enter the doorway that serves “Caring Gifts.” The Center is on the second floor, accessed by stairs and elevator. (Please call ahead if you have mobility concerns, as there are two steps down to access our office suite, #204.)
- If you like to walk, there is free on-street parking in the neighborhoods west of Rumford Street (beginning 4 blocks west of Main Street).